Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Exciting News

So much has happened since the last meaningful post!!!! Just shows that, in the motor world, nothing stands still (no pun intended :D). But there have been a few things that caught my eye. Maybe you agree with some of them:

  • 'Return of the Mk1 Golf' - heard about this!?!?!? I'll explain more later :)
  • Porsche Panamera - this may be your thing, but I'm not really feeling it.
  • Weber - If this is built, the Bugatti Veyron will look slow. Yes, slow.......
  • New Subaru Impreza - I have quite strong views about this!!!
  • New BMW M3 - some news I have on it, and prices too. And it's a V8 now!!!

They are just a few of the things that caught my eye. I'll also throw in some more stuff for your parousal, including my car situation, which is always a laugh :D

No comments: